1. Anthony Blue ~ His iggy is full of love for the holiday season. Just look at the kissing reindeer and the snow couple. I also like the way mom and dad have the 2 little stockings on the mantel and the 2 children have huge stockings hung there. So if you like a loving Christmas then Ant should get your vote.
2. Buddy Boy465 ~ Buddy doesn’t conform to our usual concept of Christmas decorations. He has many trees and yet no colorful ornaments. He has added splashes of red for the holidays throughout. I like Buddy’s use of fire to keep us warm and cozy. Let’s face it some serious chestnuts could be roasted here!
3. Clonez ~ My newish buddy Clonez has done an awsome job of covering the different holiday celebrations in his iggy. On the left of his iggy he has designated an area for the Christian celebration of Christmas, the center 1/3 is for the African-American celebration of Kwanzaa, and the right side is for our Jewish friends who celebrate Hanukkah. I think that he did an excellent job of representing each celebration. I think it also shows a true love for all people.
4. Melanie6376 ~ Bo has rolled out the red carpet for Santa. He has a direct path to the tree to unload his gifts. He will have no question as to what he is supposed to do in her iggy! The DJ has the perfect place to keep our penguin feet rocking to carrols. Her iggy definatly says “Let’s Party!”
5. Shadow 126 ~ Shadow’s iggy truely shows a giving spirit. His tree is centered in the igloo. This gives him plenty of room to surround it with many gifts. There are gifts of all shapes and sizes. I’m also really impressed with the flat screen tv and dart board somebody has waiting. Shadow must have deep pockets to afford such elaborate gifts in this economy!
Good luck to all the finalist. The winner will be announced on December 20, 2008.